Spreadex spread betting calculator to help explain spread betting interactively.
WHAT IS SPORTS SPREAD BETTING?
Sports spread betting with Spreadex is a fast-paced, exciting alternative to traditional fixed odds sports betting. Bet either higher (BUY) or lower (SELL) than our spread. The more right you are, the more multiples of your stake you win. But get it wrong and the more multiples of your stake you lose. Try the interactive widget below for examples of how sports spread betting works for a theoretical £10 bet on different football markets.
QUALIFYING SPORTS SPREAD BETTING MARKETS:
Horse Racing: Favourites, Starting Prices, Racing Post Favs, Spotlight Verdict, Multi-Mules, Squared Numbers (bets must be placed before the first race of a meeting each day).
Football: Match Bookings (not Team Bookings), Match Shirt Numbers (not Team Shirts), Match Multicorners (not Team Multicorners), Match Goals x Corners (not Team Goals x Corners), Cross-Corners, Corners Squared, Match Total Goal Minutes (not Team Total Goal Minutes), Match Headed/Penalty Goal Mins (not Team Headed/Penalty Goal Mins), 1st Match and 1st Team Goal Times.
Cricket: Batsmen Runs quotes (both Match and in-play Innings Runs count).
Golf: 10-3 Player Matchbets (excluding match play).
Tennis: X-Courts, Player Match Points, Total Points, Points Supremacy.
NFL: Total Points, TD Shirt Numbers.
Rugby Union: Points Supremacy, Total Points, Tryscorers Shirts.
Rugby League: Points Supremacy, Total Points, Tryscorers Shirts.
Snooker: 10-3 Frame Supremacy, Match 50-Ups, Player 50-Ups, Total Match Points, Total Player Points.
Darts: 10-3 Leg Supremacy, Highest Match Checkout.
For all the above markets (with the exception of cricket Test Batsmen Runs), bets must be placed pre-match or pre-event start. Only opening stakes count. For bets closed out in-play, the opening part of the bet will still count.
Bets must be placed within 28 days of opening your account to qualify.
Spread bets and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. They may not be suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• If using a credit limit, any negative balance on your account must be cleared before any cashback is given or any iPad sent out.
• Spreadex Ltd reserves the right to exercise its sole discretion as to whether or not to open account facilities for any prospective client. Spreadex Ltd reserves the right to amend, withdraw or restrict this offer at any time without notice.
• Spreadex Ltd reserves the right to withhold this offer when it has reasonable belief there has been co-operation, collusion or organisation of bets from the same source, or if it has reasonable belief that the offer is being abused in any way. Spreadex Ltd is the sole arbiter of these rules and any other issue arising under the promotion.
• No staff member (or any relation or partner thereof) of any spread betting or fixed odds bookmaking firm is eligible to take advantage of these offers.
• Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Spreadex offer and will expire if the required number of qualifying settled sports bets have not been placed within 28 days of opening an account.
• Unless otherwise stated, clients reopening Spreadex accounts do not qualify for the offer.
• If you hit the £300 cashback limit you can choose to have either £300 cashback on your account or an iPad sent out – not both.
• You have 30 days to claim your device after the offer period, or the offer will expire.
• If you live outside of the United Kingdom, you will receive the cash equivalent of the price of an iPad in the United Kingdom.
Spreadex Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, provides an execution only service and does not provide advice in any way. Nothing within this email should be deemed to constitute the provision of investment advice, recommendations, any other professional advice in any way, or a record of our trading prices. This email does not constitute or form part of an offer of, or solicitation for a transaction in any financial instrument, nor shall it or the fact of its distribution form the basis of, or be relied on in connection with, any contract therefore. Any persons placing trades based on their interpretation of the comments or information within this email does so entirely at their own risk.
In relation to fixed odds and casino betting, Spreadex Ltd is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under licence number 8835. In relation to casino betting outside of Great Britain, Spreadex Ltd is operating under an Alderney Gambling Control Commission approved Business Association with AGCC Class II Licence Holder, Net Entertainment Alderney Ltd, Licence #084. Any prices quoted are subject to change.