Free Bets and Betting Offers
Betting offers and free bets from leading UK bookmakers. We are a team of sports betting enthusiasts seeking out the best free betting offers. Open an account at any of the featured bookmakers, deposit the required amount on a first bet to receive a free bet.
Best Betting Offers January 2020
- Best Football Betting
- Rated For Request-a-Bet
- bet365 Live Streaming with a funded account
- Money back as a free bet when a late goal lets you down
- Bet and watch racing from every track in UK and Ireland
- Double Delight
- Hattrick Heaven
- Boosted Acca Football Coupon
- Acca Five Insurance
- Bet Boost Racing
- Best Boost Acca
- Quinnbet Club
- Football Free Spins
- Up to 60% Accumulator Bonus
- 6 Fold Acca Insurance
- Goalless 50% Refund
- £5 Weekly Horse Racing Free Bet
- £10 Free Bet Club Every Week
- 4 to score win up to £25,000
- £5 Free Casino Bet
- Good Reputation for High Rollers
- 70% Acca Boost
- Small and Large stakes welcome
- Multiple Insurance
- Best odds Guaranteed
- £1000 in the Genting Casino
- Super Trio Deal Bundesliga, Serie A, La Liga
- Best for German, Spanish and Italian football
- Next Price Up
- Premier league double odds
- Acca insurance 5+ selections.
- New Bookie
- Play Boost Win up to 77% more
- Player Props
- £10 Free Bet
- £5 Weekly Sports Bonus
- 10 Free Spins Weekly
Terms of Free Bets and Bet Offers UK
Each free bet or betting offer will have terms attached which are shown. Free betting offers from leading bookmakers. We try to keep the content fresh with regular updates, it’s worth re-visiting the site every week as new offers come and go and some are only around for a limited time.
- Once you have met the criteria for the bonus the free bet will be credited to your account within a few days.
- When you use the free bet to make a bet and it wins, you will normally find that the winnings will be credited to your account just like any other bet, but the original free bet stake may not be credited.
- E.g, if you had a £10 free bet winning at 3/1 then you would get the £30 winnings, but not the original £10 stake.
- This varies from bookmaker to bookmaker so please ensure you read the terms and conditions.
- In some cases you may also find that you have to continue to bet “turnover” a certain multiple of the free bet you are offered before you are allowed to withdraw the winnings.
- For example, if you bet £20 to get a free bet of £20, and this free bet won at 2/1 giving you £40 profit (but you didn’t keep your stake)
- If the turnover requirement is 3x then you would not be able to withdraw the £40 you won for free until you bet at total of 3x the value of the free bet i.e. 3x£20 = £60
- You can reach that total in any way though using lots of small bets etc but it is worth checking if there is any time limit over which you must make the bets.
Why do bookmakers give free bets ?
Bookies give free bets and betting offers to new and existing accounts as a way to advertise and to attract new customers.
About Betting Offers
We have long and established relationships with many of the bookmakers which enables us to list some exclusive betting offers.
All sites featured are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission.
Transparency: the necessary key qualifying terms are stated under each offer – minimum odds, free bet time limits, wagering requirements, etc.
Added extras bookmakers offer can include: odds boosts, cash out, accumulator insurance, live streaming and more.
Betting carries risks you should never bet with money you cannot afford to lose. You should always exercise caution and use your own judgement in placing any bet.